Today’s show is all about YOU, our lovely listeners. We’re shaking up our mail bag and answering your burning money and career questions.
Have a question? Hit us up at brownambitionpodcast.com.
We’re having a special guest soon to talk about ALL the documents you should have in order before you die…a will? Power of Attorney? What does that even mean anyway? We’ve got you covered. Send us your estate planning Qs and we’ll select a few to discuss on the show!
Here are a few resources we mentioned on today’s show:
- Medicaid for nursing home expenses (medicare.gov)
- Understanding long-term care insurance (AARP.com)
- The ultimate guide to student loan forgiveness (MagnifyMoney)
- Getting prequalified for personal loans for debt consolidation (MagnifyMoney)
- Bumble BFF feature (Bumble)