Happy Brown Ambition Wednesday!
On today’s show:
- Tiffany’s low-budget Greece vacation
- Mandi shares the workplace personality test that totally changed the way she communicates with others at work
- Is a 29.99% APR too high for a personal loan? Should you track your credit with all these data breaches going on? We’ve got the answers today when we open up our listener inbox to tackle your questions.
- Here are a few links to resources mentioned on today’s show!
- Free credit scores:
- Compare personal loans so you know you’re getting the best deal possible:
- DISC Assessment
- Learn more at discprofile.com
- Tony Robbins offers a stripped-down, free version of the DISC assessment. Just be aware that you’ll be asked for your email and they will add you to his email list.