This week, Tiff got her house appraised, and the result came in mysteriously low. Wonder why that is? We also talk about the right (and wrong) ways to go about giving and receiving mentorship. Then, as always, we’re answering your questions like:
- My mom is 60 and is horrible with money. What can I do to help her?
- What was your most ridiculous or unnecessary online purchase since quarantine began?
- how often do you take naps during quarantine? Or is that even possible?
- Since the quarantine, do you eat at home or order out?
- have you had to delete people from social media due to their excessive posting about the virus?
- what’s the first thing you wanna do once quarantine has been lifted?
- what music are you listening to right now?
Check out these links for more:
The NY Time article Tiff mentioned: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/04/27/upshot/diversity-housing-maps-raleigh-gentrification.html
Erykah Badu vs Jill Scott: https://hypebeast.com/2020/5/jill-scott-erykah-badu-verzuz-battle-recap-stream
More battles on Insta @verzuztv
Reach out with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit us up on Instagram @brownambitionpodcast
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices