It’s finally here, BA Fam! A show entirely dedicated to YOUR questions about student loan debt.
We are joined by Angela Howze, a financial aid expert and owner of the Financial Literacy Institute, a nonprofit company that aims to help students and their families plan and pay for college without drowning in debt.ind, you can change your money, and you can change your life.”
Here are some of the topics we cover on today’s show:
- How do I catch up on loans when I’m 3-6 months behind on payments? (i.e. Student Loan Rehabilitation)
- Can I defer my loan more than once?
- The key to qualifying for Public Service Loan Forgiveness ? enrolling in an income-driven repayment plan.
- The future of Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Qualifying jobs for PSLF
- Fixed rate vs. variable rate student loans
- How to pay for grad school
- What happens when your college says you owe a debt for unpaid tuition?
- How Tiffany REALLY got her federal student loan forgiven
- How to save an additional 15% off your student loan debt if you can make a lump sum payment
To find a list of resources mentioned on the show, check out this Google Doc link >