We want to hear your recession comeback stories. Send us an email at email@example.com or tweet us @theBApodcast to let us know how the recession touched your life in good ways or bad and how you’ve changed since.
Want help putting together a meal in a pinch?
EveryPlate is the cheaper, healthier alternative to takeout or delivery. You get to enjoy amazing, chef-designed meals for just $4.99 per serving EveryPlate is already super affordable but they put together an even sweeter deal for Brown Ambition listeners:
Brown Ambition listeners can get 50% their first box of EveryPlate. Go to EveryPlate.com and enter promo code BROWNAMBITION.
Happy #BrownAmbition Wednesday!
On today’s show, Tiffany opens up about the pressures of scaling what was once a one-woman business into a juggernaut with full-time employees, benefits, and all the complications that come with it.
“It’s so much more than just the people who are involved. When I talk to [my employee] on the pone and I hear her baby crying I think oh my gosh it’s not just her. This has to work for all of us… There’s so many people are depending on this working. It’s a lot of pressure but it’s also a lot of fulfillment to be able to do this work.”
Also, on the show Tiff announces a special deal on the Live Richer Academy. Sign up at https://joinLRA.com!
On today’s show, we dedicate some time to questions from our listeners.
Another listener asks what’s worse — a voluntary car repossession or delinquent payments?
Lastly, we take a question from a listener feeling pressured to have a massive wedding.
Have a question for the show? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Brown Ambition Wednesday!
On today’s show:
- Tiffany’s low-budget Greece vacation
- Mandi shares the workplace personality test that totally changed the way she communicates with others at work
- Is a 29.99% APR too high for a personal loan? Should you track your credit with all these data breaches going on? We’ve got the answers today when we open up our listener inbox to tackle your questions.
- Here are a few links to resources mentioned on today’s show!
- Free credit scores:
- Compare personal loans so you know you’re getting the best deal possible:
- DISC Assessment
- Learn more at discprofile.com
- Tony Robbins offers a stripped-down, free version of the DISC assessment. Just be aware that you’ll be asked for your email and they will add you to his email list.